Subject: [Leica] PAW 15 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Apr 17 06:10:25 2006

Thanks Peter,

We have the "greens" of the daffodills and tulips poking up through
the dirt and grass.

Yes, that line probably nneds some help (the quayside). The hard part
is that I really tried. I couldn't see my screen real well and missed
lining it up with one of the (faint) horizontal lines on the original
Rolleiflex 3.5E screen (kind of dark).

I'll probably miss spring. Tomorrow I'm goind up to Oslo for a couple
of days (further north). By the time I return (Thursday evening)
spring will probably have come and gone :-)

Best,
Daniel