Subject: [Leica] PAW 15 dlridings
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Apr 17 18:53:01 2006

Daniel,
I know the feeling waiting for the flowers to go off; mine just go off
earlier.  As to you missing spring, I think that when you get back you will
have flowers in their green sheaths waiting for you to come back so they can
show off.

You do have a patient daughter.  Mine would hold still for one frame at
about 1/8 and then she would move about to frustrate any good images.

When you think about it, tell the group how you get the tonalities that you
get.  You have some wonderful skills at B&W.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com