Subject: [Leica] The Cafe Press Spring Shoot Shirt Arrived
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon Apr 17 13:59:53 2006

Well, the dodo certainly has the look and feel of a heat transfer, or at
least the heat transfer graphics I've owned.  I tried playing with a small
corner, and could see how it might begin to crack.  Perhaps the folks at CP
are being a bit optimistic about their process.

So, to be on the safe side, I'll turn my shirt inside-out during washings
and iron from the back.

At any rate, it's a first-rate job, well beyond what anyone would expect for
a shirt that wasn't silk-screened. I encourage everyone to get one--if for
no other reason than to have friends ask, "What kind of dead bird is that?"

Best,
Jim