Subject: [Leica] OT: Acdsee substitute for the Mac
From: tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Mon Apr 17 15:52:51 2006

Nathan,

iView MediaPro from these guys <http://www.iview-multimedia.com/> is
what I use to handle approx. 60000 files (I'm still scanning...). It
works on Apple and Microsoft platforms. It also handles RAW directly
and you can edit the pictures directly from within the program.

I hope that helps.

All the best from (very) sunny Perpignan,

Tarek

Le 17 avr. 06 ? 22:51, Nathan Wajsman a ?crit :