Subject: [Leica] Lens Test Shot, Rollei 40/2.8 Lens in Leica Mount
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Mon Apr 17 17:45:30 2006

Jeffery,

I had read reports that this lens renders colour more sedately than modern
Leica glass so I loaded my M7 with Agfa Ultra 100 film (the Acros of colour
print film) and went looking for colourful things in downtown Vancouver last
Friday. This shot was taken as the sun was going down so light was
reasonable but not real bright. I'll post some more colour shots when I get
some time. Been looking at for a replacement vehicle for our Subaru Forester
in my spare time. Best part of car shopping is when you are out on a test
drive and away from the sales people.

Regards,

Greg