Subject: [Leica] Week 15
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Apr 18 13:41:57 2006

Hi Michiel,

I like all of them: one way or another, you managed to make something
visually interesting of a complex arrangement of architectural forms.
Every time the eye is guided in a very natural way.
I don't know how you did it (I suspect it's the combination of form
and tonality, and your previsualistion skills, or just sheer
talent.), but it sure works.
As always, I truly enjoyed the lightness (or delicacy?) of your
'color use' in B&W.

Thanks for showing!
Philippe

P.S.: suggestion: in digital, do not wait to accumulate several 100's
of pictures. If not, selecting and 'developing' them becomes very
time consuming.
I suspect Tina will know what I'm talking about. I remember her
stating on the LUG she had to go through several 1000's of
photographs after here trips.
I always admired her courage for that.

Op 18-apr-06, om 22:16 heeft Michiel Fokkema het volgende geschreven: