Subject: [Leica] Week 15
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Tue Apr 18 14:05:32 2006

Thanks Philippe,

I didn't shoot too much digital trough Easter. Maybe 60-70 pics. But I
do shoot in raw and therefore have to develop them, correct distortion,
  set wb,etc.  I also need some time to decide if a picture is good or
not. In any case I find it very difficult to decide if a picture is good
or not. Apart of course from the obvious out of focus/exposure, bad
framing etc. I'm still try to find a good group/club of people who can
help me with this. My technical skills are oke but artistically I still
have a lot to learn.

Kind regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Week 15)