Subject: [Leica] race night
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Apr 18 18:13:46 2006

Arche,
You did a great job capturing the folks in very low light conditions.  Now
almost 50%.  So, make some prints, take them to the next race, and with your
new found friends get closer and refine the story.

This not criticism, it is in fact very hard to stick you camera in a
strangers face; but now they are not strangers so it should be much easier
to tell the story with just the critical details in the image.

Good luck!

Don
don.dory@gmail.com