Subject: [Leica] Marialuisa Morando - $1900
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Wed Apr 19 20:39:21 2006

Tina wrote
>I just got an e-mail announcement from PhotoEye of these wonderful new
>prints.
>Will somebody please explain these photos to me.  $1900 each.  Don't
>stop with one.  Look at all 20.
>
>http://www.photoeye.com/gallery/forms/index.cfm?>image=1&id=192005&imagePosition=1&Door=2&Portfolio=Portfolio1&Gallery=2&Page=
>or
>http://tinyurl.com/oaj85
>
>What am I missing here?
>
>Tina

Tina-
>What am I missing here?
Greed. What Don says applies.

An old Bullwinkle & Rockie bit:
Rockie comes into Bullwinkle's studio (he's wearing a beret) where B. is
facing a white canvas on an easel-
Rockie: What you got there Bullwinkle?
Bullwinkle: It's a man eating a sandwich in a snowstorm.
Rockie: But Bullwinkle, I don't see the man!
Bullwinkle: Well, he finished the sandwich and left.

I bet their large, beautifully printed, and match your sofa. Or could if you
need them to.
Arche