Subject: [Leica] Marialuisa Morando - $1900
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Thu Apr 20 17:26:22 2006

> I'm learning a lot today about people by their commenting on the
> images -- much of it I'd frankly rather not know.
>
> Adam

Adam - Frankly, I love knowing how people think about this stuff and
appreciate all the folks who are willing to talk turkey. It reminded me of
this little ditty that I wrote back in high school days:

It's a smart man with presence of mind,
Who knows that people are a varied kind,
With each a peculiar habit or whim,
That makes everyone just like him.

Gary T