Subject: [Leica] Marialuisa Morando - $1900
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Apr 19 21:01:43 2006

Tina, you obviously did not read the Artist's Statement. The lady went
to all this trouble to create these prints...she even moved from London
to L.A. to meditate on the light!

As someone else said, anybody can ask for any price; it only becomes
meaningful is some sucker comes along and pays that price.

Nathan