Subject: [Leica] Birthday Hike...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Apr 20 00:52:21 2006

What a month April is. Every year we have
4/14 - My Mother In Law birthday. This year it's her 70th.
4/15 - Anniversary of my Mom's passing in 1987 :-(
4/15 - Tax day, enough said.
4/16 - My Mom's birthday
4/19 - My birthday
4/19 - Columbine, Waco...

Added to that this year, on 4/18, we have the passing our my Mother In
Law's dog, Stuart, whom we raised for her as a pup.

Nevertheless, this birthday was better than most I can recall in recent
memory. Kids drew me cards etc. They made my favorite custard pie... hmmm...

I took it easy at work and went for a hike with my wife and the young pup.
Even though the light is harsh at late afternoon, of course I took my
camera. I am trying out new film too, Neopan 400 (I know, 400 is too high
speed for sunny outdoor but 400 film is what I usually shoot, so may as
well use that...). After many rolls of Tri-X, which I like a lot, I am
trying out Neopan 400 mainly because it's $.70 cheaper at B&H Photo. I went
for a 1+1 Xtol soup as well. The results look pretty decent. I think I will
buy a brick of the Neopan tomorrow.

A few pictures came out half decent, including a rare picture of me.
Nothing spectacular of course, but may be you will enjoy them too:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/041906/

Comments, suggestions, welcome.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Birthday Hike...)