Subject: [Leica] #072 : #073
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Apr 20 01:37:33 2006

Ah yes, the killer sheep hiding in the hillside. Fortunately, the intrepid
Welsh Corgi is hiding in the grass as well:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/crop0017.jpg When the sheep
springs, she will spring into action as well.

(she is standing, number one proof why corgis make lousy snowy country
companions - the first foot high snow will cover their heads)

The killer sheep in the long grass still make the English countryside a

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] #072 : #073)
Message from graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee) ([Leica] #072 : #073)