Subject: [Leica] #072 : #073
From: graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee)
Date: Thu Apr 20 01:25:25 2006

From: "Don Dory" <don.dory@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] #072 : #073

Graham,
Your pink thing cries out for the 21mm and much closer, much closer.  I hope
the killer sheep aren't just behing waiting for you.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

> Leica M2 : 50mm DR Summicron : Agfa Vista 200
> 'Pride'
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/06073.htm

Hi Don,

I considered the 21mm in close but I wanted to include the implement on the
back of the tractor to establish that it is a working tractor.

The killer sheep in the long grass still make the English countryside a
dangerous place for the unwary walker but I am helped by by equipment
carriers doubling up as 'beaters' to flush them out:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Olympus/Everdon_09.htm

A new behaviour pattern has made things even more dangerous. At this time of
year they draw you in with cuddly lambs. Many a walker has been lured in
with the sentiment  'Aah new born lambs' only to change to 'Arrgh, killer
sheep' as the killer sheep springs (no pun intended) the trap.
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Olympus/Everdon_09a.htm

Thanks for looking and for bringing Spring to the UK early by way of your
Atlanta flora and expertise at capturing it in your shots.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] #072 : #073)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] #072 : #073)