Subject: [Leica] Marialuisa Morando - $1900
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Apr 20 06:40:03 2006

Once there was a guy just smuthering around paint drips on large
canvases.
Anybody could do that...
Jackson Pollock was his name.

I don't mind miss Morando asking the price she asks. It's just the
methaphysical babble around it that's a bit too much for me. Sound
like a postratio to me, just as a legitimation for it 'being art'.
Always makes me a bit suspicious. That's why I used the verb 'hyping'
in my initial reaction.

Op 20-apr-06, om 15:31 heeft Ian Watts het volgende geschreven: