Subject: [Leica] Marialuisa Morando - $1900
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Apr 20 14:47:45 2006

It's only over-priced if you paid for it, B. D. - otherwise it's an
image and a price tag. The marketplace will determine if the images
sell and that marketplace could be defined by a narrow range of
friends/assocites in Malibu with black AmEx cards for whom a few dozen
of these are in an afternoon's shopping budget.

I'm learning a lot today about people by their commenting on the
images -- much of it I'd frankly rather not know.

Adam