Subject: [Leica] Santa Fe with Leica (was: Morando pictures)
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu Apr 20 15:04:58 2006

Thanks for the tip, Adam.  It's a family wedding that's drawing me
there...hopefully I can slip away for a little shooting.

Gearwise, I'm feeling like my M2 (+/- my Rollei) will make nice companions
for this trip, rather than my M6ttl.  I try to trust my mood on momentous
decisions such as these...we'll see how it works out this time around.

Best,
Aaron

Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Morando pictures)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Morando pictures)