Subject: [Leica] Morando pictures
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Thu Apr 20 18:59:07 2006

Aaron Sandler wrote:
Wow, Phil, this could not be a better timed post...speaking purely
selfishly.  I'm flying tomorrow for my first ever visit to Santa Fe...now I
know where to visit.  Sounds like PhotoEye is a must.

Aaron, you should also visit Andrew Smith's.  It's on San Francisco St near
the Plaza, which you will almost surely visit.  Small, but packed with
images from great photographers, past and present.  They almost always have
HCB, AA, Weston, Cunningham, Caponigro, Liebowitz, Kertesz, etc.  Last year
they had a big Friedlander exhibition.  There's also a nice photo gallery in
the basement of the La Fonda Hotel on the plaza.

Give me a call if you need help or more info.  Number is below.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE