Subject: [Leica] Retina pictures
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sun Apr 23 21:17:11 2006

OK, gang.  Here's a little portfolio of pictures from my new Retina 1a.
Well, actually, it's a mix of shots from the Retina and my daughter's new
Pentax DSLR.  Your task is to try to tell which is which.  It's a silly
assignment because on the web there's not much to go by, but I find myself
constantly trying anyway, so have at it.  The picture of the Retina itself
was taken with a Panasonic LC40 so it doesn't count.

http://pswango.smugmug.com/gallery/1395998

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE