Subject: [Leica] Cape Ann
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Tue Apr 25 09:03:18 2006

Richard - I was in Rockport last October as the leaves were changing in New
England. You used wide angle to uniquely capture their fishing shack, which
has become so popular that it has its own special name - "Motif #1". Here in
Eureka we have the  supposedly most photographed *house* in the world - The
Carson Mansion.
www.northcoastphotos.com/USCGPhot/CarsonMansion1.jpg
Rockport certainly must have the most photographed shack!
Gary Todoroff

PS. Dick - are you going to be at the Leica shoot in Saratoga Springs? I'll
be flying into Boston for a meeting on Friday May 5 and plan to drive there
that afternoon for the evening dinner and get-together.

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Cape Ann)