Subject: [Leica] Re: Small cars
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Apr 26 20:08:04 2006

Marc,
Not everyone would have to change.  As I said, small changes by large
numbers of people can have a huge impact.  Here in Atlanta, the existing
limited train is not used by many people out of fear of "them".  One of our
most congested roads had the train line extended out with a express bus line
going even further out.  It is currently little used but possibly will be
more used as people at the margin try the less expensive option.

My personal transportation choice are all manual four cylinder versions that
get fuel economy in the same range as yours.  When we replace my wife's
Civic in four or five years hopefully a hydrogen vehicle will be available.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com