Subject: [Leica] Digital M
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu Apr 27 05:55:08 2006

> B.D. Colen wrote:

>> I know Doug, best damn digital on the market - stunning. Blows away
>> everything in the field. You know, because you've worked with so many
>> digital cameras. LOL.

B.D., you predicted the DMR wouldn't even reach the market.  I said
nothing about relative quality.  Others who have used the DMR and many
other DSLR cameras have written all that needs to be.  I think that
your market analysis of the DMR should be considered when people read
your predictions for the digital M.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com