Subject: [Leica] Digital M
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 27 20:21:47 2006

In a message dated 4/26/2006 3:38:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
bdcolen@comcast.net writes:
I know Doug, best damn digital on the market - stunning. Blows away
everything in the field. You know, because you've worked with so many
digital cameras. LOL.

It does not have to blow the field away to be well used and popular.  Just
look at all the thousand sof P&S digitals out there, they out sell all the
Canon
DSLR's out there.  So far from what I've seen of oour members who have the
DMR, I have not heard of any of them wanting to dump their DMR's and start
using
one of the more magnificent Canons.

gene