Subject: [Leica] Need film and paper recommendations for an "old school" style project.
From: kd7olf at xmission.com (Gerald Homeyer)
Date: Thu Apr 27 09:20:34 2006

Unfortunately, I was the guy that when I tool Alt. Photo I a couple
semesters ago, when we got to pinhole cameras I proceeded to shoot
7x10" negs, 5hr exposure, that I enlarged to 5x7ft prints by chopping
up the neg and printing each piece to a 16x20.  I'd never done
pinhole much less anything to that degree (especially when my grade
was on the line).  Why?  Well, because I could...

So realistically, good advice, but...  :)

Gerald

Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Need film and paper recommendations for an "old school" style project.)