Subject: [Leica] Re: Photography - a serious art form anymore?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Apr 29 18:20:03 2006

B.D.,
Chances are slim that I'll change your mind on this one (or on
anything else), but I tend to disagree.
An artist is someone who makes something that is called art by others.
Whether it's called that or sometihng else, a true artist couldn't
care less.

Op 30-apr-06, om 01:00 heeft B. D. Colen het volgende geschreven: