Subject: [Leica] Re: Photography - a serious art form anymore?
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Apr 29 18:35:01 2006

People change my mind about things every day, Philippe. But, one, Paul
didn't say that artist's don't call their work art, he said there is no such
thing as art - which is horse poo. And I would also suggest that while many
artists don't care whether the riff raff consider their work art, they
themselves certainly call it art, and want to have it viewed as such. But
we'll obviously have to disagree. :-)