Subject: [Leica] Panty Raid
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Sat Apr 29 20:42:02 2006

At the risk of notching up the list's level of prurience. Two Saturdays ago
I did a shoot of my friend JD's punkabilly band; last Saturday he got me
comped in to shoot his girlfriend's troupe on the same stage. Rachel, and
the group she formed, 'Panty Raid',  are Nashville's leading proponents of
'neo- Burlesque', and they have developed a national reputation in that
field. This was their hometown birthday party. When I went backstage before
the show for instructions, Rachel told me "No money shots. I'm tired of
seeing some a**h***'s bad pictures of my tits all over the internet".
Actually there was no nudity, and I saw pasties in use for the first time in
my life. That's Rachel walking on the Fakir's back.

Neopan 1600 at 1600
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album372/harum
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album372/panty_raid_2

Tmax 3200 at 1600
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album372/balloon
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album372/dorothy
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album372/panty_raid_8
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album372/b_day_cake
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album372/fakir

tech blab: M2 w/ bugeye summicron 35. Metering a real problem; I knew from
the week before that with full floods I could count on f4 at 125th; below
that I was guessing. Both films developed in Xtol 1:3; 13 mins for the Fuji,
23 for the Tmax. Don, you're right; the Tmax works nicely in that ISO range.

Arche

PS- The Legendary Shackshakers are in Europe for the next few weeks, with
dates from Spain to Sweden. You guys might not like them, but your kids
probably would.

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Panty Raid)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Panty Raid)