Subject: [Leica] my strange powers over the lug ...
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon May 1 09:15:23 2006

i post a photo, the place turns into a ghost town....

i remember a few years back when every time i posted something it was
only brian's good graces and police stakeouts that kept me from being
kicked off the lug and my condo getting torched. times have changed it
seems.

i shall now post something controversial.

a man with a ferocious dog coming out of his stomache.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2006/omars-back.jpg

kc

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] my strange powers over the lug ...)
Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] my strange powers over the lug ...)