Subject: [Leica] my strange powers over the lug ...
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon May 1 13:55:46 2006

Hey, Kyle--

We just realized that the only way to really get you was to ignore you.

Now that we're discovered, insults may be in order again;^)

I'd be hiding from Alien's Hollywood lawyers if I were you. Maybe you
could get some of your gun loonies to cover your back for prints;^)

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies