Subject: [Leica] Known facts concerning Leica Cameras
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon May 1 13:57:05 2006

Luis Miguel Casta?eda and others have said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Known facts concerning Leica Cameras
>> FACT: the most superb photo opportunities only happen when changing
>> rolls.
> > or you have just rewinded your last roll, the card is full (of crap,
> indeed), or, like in my most sublime day, the shutter died without a
> backup at hand.<<<

Worse case scenario?  You didn't load the camera in the first place and shot
some of the best pictures of your life on invisible film! :-)

ted

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Known facts concerning Leica Cameras)
Message from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] Known facts concerning Leica Cameras)