Subject: [Leica] car painting fiasco
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Tue May 2 10:37:07 2006

I remember I met a Polynesian photographer in a nameless bar in Venice
who had a brother who worked for the Phily plod and had shown him
pictures of the famous case of the dead hookers. The killer's trademark
was the wet towel over the face of his victims. No-one had ever caught
sight of the culprit, but legend had it he was a tall dude, red hair,
always protected by an unlikely looking group of heavily armed
characters, some of whom carried pizza boxes as some form of fetish.
I'll report your story on the Fed's www.fingerafelon.org site and we'll
see if they confirm my suspicions.

P.

*******