Subject: [Leica] HCB & 50mm & Flash & Poseurs
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Tue May 2 11:46:58 2006

One of the great myths of photography is that Henri Cartier-Bresson used
fifty milimeter lenses exclusively.  He predominantly used fifties, but he
is known to have used both wide angles and short telephoto lenses, too.
Other myths the contest might prpound include that H.C.-B. never used a
flash and that he never posed a picture.

Buzz Hausner