Subject: [Leica] Re: Taxi directions
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Tue May 2 15:34:21 2006

I remember reading/hearing something years and years ago about the
difficulty of the London Cab Driver exam...Seem to recall you had to know a
great deal of history....I remember!! I was working at the Harris Bank in
Chicago (Audit Dept) and still driving a cab part time...One of the other
auditors would travel to London 4x a year...He told me about the test....