Subject: [Leica] Enough with cars
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed May 3 07:59:51 2006

Wow! Okay - I'm loving it. That's the era when I "discovered" Formula
1 (in high school of course). Followed it avidly then but what I got
to watch actually race were the group 7 sports cars both at Mid Ohio
and Laguna Seca.

Quite a difference between then and now -- talk about a simpler age!
The only carbon around those cars was maybe neolube and in the
pencils. <grin>

Payrolls were  vastly different also.

Adam Bridge