Subject: [Leica] stand-alone DNG storage
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu May 4 14:46:20 2006

If you're going to be out in the wilderness - but are, say,
car-camping, you might consider a solar panel which could run both
your computer and charge your camera. I've seen several over the past
week as I browse around to buy my wife a solar-powered waterfall for
her birthday. It'll go right up next to the BIG photo-voltaic array
that's going up next month - that puppy will run the HOUSE.

Adam