Subject: [Leica] stand-alone DNG storage
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu May 4 17:27:33 2006

Don,

I was thinking of just buying a second camera and one of these:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=86373&is=REG&addedTroughType=categoryNavigation

Why mess around?

-Aaron

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] stand-alone DNG storage)