Subject: [Leica] Dual-monitor video card recommendations?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 5 09:20:46 2006

In a message dated 5/5/2006 11:15:34 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
mcyclwritr@comcast.net writes:

I'm  going to run Photoshop for PC on two CRT monitors. My guess is that I
don't  need the latest high-zoot gamer card for editing still images.

Any  guidance on "what's enough" without going overboard?

Matrox dual head, and they are all over the bay at really reasonable  prices.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana