Subject: [Leica] Dual-monitor video card recommendations?
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Fri May 5 10:54:05 2006

Sonny,

Thanks. I checked out the bay and Matrox. Because I really like the idea of
keeping my single-monitor, 256mb graphics card and not cracking the case, I
ordered a new DualHead2Go for desktop PCs and laptops.

It's what we in marketing cliche-land would tout as A Portable Solution.

Thanks again,
Chris Lawson

From: SonC@aol.com