Subject: [Leica] photo'ing in a seminar. What would you have done?
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sun May 7 06:22:37 2006

Richard:

Even after 35 years of reasonably hard-core photojournalism I'd have
asked permission before hand.. In a  private situation, such as you were
in, people have a right to expect their privacy is respected. In public,
all is fair game., although striking up a conversation with a subject
can sometimes make for better images.

Walt