Subject: [Leica] A bit of Margritte?
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sun May 7 09:47:29 2006

Walt - We may be over-analyzing an image that was intended to be
Magritte-like and therefore strange.  Unless there is haze and a lot
of nearby light, you will always see the dark side of the disk, and
certainly never see deep blue sky "through" it.

I really like the image.  It's just that it's non-physical.

Maybe it needs a guy in a black bowler with an apple in his mouth
floating in from the upper left corner of the shot, Mary-Poppins
like, to emphasize the point.

Or, how 'bout a half apple up there instead of the Moon?

Dick