Subject: The state of PJ Today - was: BD's Re: [Leica] So for... -
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun May 7 13:46:32 2006

That's a shame, but one would think that this economic phenomena
would allow publications to use more photos (cheaper supply), again,
especially for publication on the Web where space isn't at a premium.

Even some reasonable real PJ work from some young'uns would be
better than what we have today.  Have all newspapers and magazines
installed a "de-flavorizer" to run all their pics through prior to
publication?

Scott