Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW A day at the Air Show
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon May 8 04:50:52 2006

Mads,
Thank you for your comments.  As an aside, there were far more interesting
weapons laying about that no one was especially interested in.  Just to the
left of the two images posted was a Barrett 50 sniper rifle and to the right
of the image was the NATO light machine gun.  On the table was a SAW which
is a far more capable weapon than the 1911 or Beretta that so entranced the
line of people.  In this case I think the gun culture as shown on the media
has more to do with the interest..

Don
don.dory@gmail.com