Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW A day at the Air Show
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Mon May 8 00:02:59 2006

Don,

Your b&w photos are every bit as expressive as your flower pictures in
colours.

Photos #2 and # 3 scare me just as much about the underlying society as
every gun portrait from Kyle. It reminds me of the fact that I never saw one
single reaction when a LUG'er (who was/is also a policeman) some (long) time
ago commented on one of Kyle's gun shots by reminding fellow-LUG'ers about
all the death and devastation that these 'exciting' guns are causing in the
US. I am glad that your two photos prompted me to finally make my comment
about Gunamericana.

Mads

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Don's PAW A day at the Air Show)