Subject: [Leica] my first assignment
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon May 8 12:40:15 2006

I already thank everybody for the quick responses and advice, and I
promise to keep you all posted with news and photographs.

Some details: departure on may 20th, back on may 25th.
The project is called Baobab, and is an initiative of Scripta, a
Belgian company that sells advertising space for a certain number of
magazines.
There is a lot of money going around in advertising, and the most
money is going around at those that sell the advertising space.
Untill recently, these kind of guys offfered a more pleasure than
business trip to their best clients. Call the exotic destination and
they've been there.
But a few years ago, on their first trip to Senegal, Scripta realised
the decadence of what they were doing, and decided to really help.
Baobab is in its 3d year now, and a lot of very helpful things have
been realised: http://dev.fixit.be/baobab/?lp_lang_pref=fr
It's in French, sorry.

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] my first assignment)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] my first assignment)