Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 17: Copenhagen
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Mon May 8 23:21:28 2006

Hi Ken,

Let me answer your question to Nathan: Sitting on my Leica IIIc is a VC
double-shoe that holds a VC 28/35 mini-viewfinder and a VC light meter II
(all procured from Stephen Gandy). The lens is a Jupiter-12 2.8/35 that I
once got for free from a nice photo lab man in Pristina, Kosovo.

Please allow me to use this occasion to show a few of my photos from the
very pleasant Saturday morning that I spent in the company of Nathan. Here
is the photo that I was taking when Nathan took his photo:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album410/Photo32_30

Here is Nathan (from the shadow side):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album410/Photo33_31

and again. This time at the place where we had smoerrebroed, beers and
akvavit - and Nathan had one more cigarette (with OT-gear: OE-300 and
Noflexar 3.5/3):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album410/P4220576

Let me conclude this message, prompted by Nathan's PAW 17, by pointing to
three more photos (Leica IIIc, loaded with Kodak BW400CN). As already
demonstrated several times by Daniel Ridings, you will notice that the
humble Industar 3.5/50 collapsible is indeed a mighty fine lens:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album410/Photo12_10

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album410/Photo13_11

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album410/Photo19_17

Best regards