Subject: [Leica] 75-90mm lenses - Opinions
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed May 10 07:32:18 2006

Ouch! If one has purchased a fine camera and/ or a fine lens (pen,
car, hat, suit, etc.) and is considering selling one of these fine
items it's very dangerous to actually use the item before making a
final decision to sell - selling will rarely occur ;-)

Better to suffer the seller's remorse ;-(

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] 75-90mm lenses - Opinions)