Subject: [Leica] 50 'lux asph M regrets?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed May 10 11:59:56 2006

You mean other than not being able to eat for 6 months after?

And the 'Lux didn't win me any more photo contests, bring in more revenue,
nor attract more gorgeous members of the opposite sex as I walked about
showing it off?

Seriously, I would like to see the answers.  I'm sort of thinking of doing
the same (acquire a 50 ASPH 'lux)

regards
Vick