Subject: [Leica] 50 'lux asph M regrets?
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu May 11 21:10:32 2006

Eric,

In my Leica M days, I started with a Summicron, but found that I wanted
more speed at times. So I got a Noctilux but found it too much hazzle to
carry two 50mm lenses. So I sold both, bought a new Summilux and was a
happy camper from that point on. And no, none of these deals involved
Romanian ebay vendors.

Nathan