Subject: [Leica] Sorrows of life
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Thu May 11 02:22:14 2006

On 11/05/2006, at 11:04, Peter Dzwig wrote:

> Is this Bad Hollow? If it is prefer this one to the last one. I
> prefer it anyway ;-)

yes and no.

I took the Bad Hollow image near where I took this one, in fact the
mountain line on the back are the same that will continue the left
side of Bad hollow image (BTW Bad Hollow is the place on the center,
at the summit line, of the other picture),  just different points of
view, subjects and days.  I'm going silly about places, sometimes I
feel that I left something to do there and I end returning again and
again, luckily I'm spending a lot of time around this year, so it
wasn't a problem.

Thanks a lot Peter.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/