Subject: [Leica] What's the Best All-Around 50?
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Thu May 11 08:32:26 2006

Quite. And I happen to think that the best Leica 50mm for me is actually a
40mm - suits my vision better, is very compact and has a perfectly decent
optical performance - I'm not a huge lover of the 50 (even if overall, I may
have nearly as many as Jeffery - just not that many in Leica fittings).

Nick